Keyport Bible Church (KBC) was established in the early 1900’s and incorporated as a non-profit corporation in 1926. The building we are now worshipping in was dedicated on May 2, 1937. For over 75 years Christians have gathered to the Keyport Church to hear the Word of Christ, to grow in the love of Christ and to serve Christ, not only in the Church but also in the community and world. In August of 2000, KBC and Bremerton Bible Church voted to merge together. These two congregations became one on September 7, 2000 with Articles of Merger being approved by the Secretary of State of Washington. We believe this merger was in keeping with the unity existing in the body of Christ and resulted in a stronger and healthier body of believers here at KBC.
We have a diverse congregation with the Lord beautifully mixing together different personalities, age groups, cultures and ethnicity; all worshipping the same Lord together. The Lord has blessed us through the merger and subsequent growth, with brothers and sisters in Christ possessing and using various gifts and talents for the Glory of God’s Kingdom. The expressions of ministry being orchestrated by our Lord and empowered by His Spirit are growing. We are excited to see what the Lord is doing in our midst and we look forward with eyes of faith to what He will accomplish in the future through His children at KBC.