Keyport Bible Church’s history goes back to its incorporation in 1926. Initially, the church was named Keyport Community Church, and it met in the local Keyport Hall. By God’s grace, the church building (where today we continue to gather for worship) was dedicated in 1937. The church changed its name in the early 1960s to Keyport Bible Church, the building was expanded in the early 1970s, and a new multi-purpose building was constructed in the mid-2000s. Additionally and notably, KBC merged with the congregation of Bremerton Bible Church in the year 2000. Yet in all of this, the mission of this church has remained the same: to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ. By God’s grace we hope and aim to continue toward this end with diligence and faithfulness.