We ask that everyone follow these State Requirements:
- Please self-screen for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 before arriving at the church (fever of 100.4F, dry cough, or difficulty breathing).
- You are requested by the state to take your temperature before attending a service. Any individual with a temperature of 100.4°F will not be permitted to attend the service or attend work at the church.
- Any individual with a household member who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or with symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever above 100.4°F) may not attend the service or attend work at the church.
- Masks will be required during the entirety of the service
- During Phase 1, please keep two seats (six feet) between family units/households.
- During Phase 2, up to two households may sit together.
- During Phase 3, up to 15 people may sit together.
- Please enter through the main entrance of the facility and exit to the back of the facility near the kitchen
We understand that some of you feel unable to attend services at this time and want you to know that we are still going to be providing an online service for you.