Worship Services and Sunday School
There will be a service on Sunday mornings at 9:30 am. We will hold service in the Multipurpose Building for now and services will be somewhat scaled back from our traditional live services. There will be limited singing and we won’t have nursery, children’s church, or Sunday School.
We ask that everyone follow these State Requirements:
- Please self-screen for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 before arriving at the church (fever of 100.4F, dry cough, or difficulty breathing).
- You are requested by the state to take your temperature before attending a service. Any individual with a temperature of 100.4°F will not be permitted to attend the service or attend work at the church.
- Any individual with a household member who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or with symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever above 100.4°F) may not attend the service or attend work at the church.
- Masks will be required during the entirety of the service
- Please keep two seats (six feet) between family units/households
- Please enter through the main entrance of the facility and exit to the back of the facility near the kitchen
We understand that some of you feel unable to attend services at this time and want you to know that we are still going to be providing an online service for you.
What to Expect
The aim of our worship services is to worship God through praise and the ministry of the Word. A typical service includes worship music (traditional and contemporary songs), announcements, prayer, and the preaching of God’s Word. We typically celebrate the Lord’s Supper once a month (usually on the first Sunday).