Greetings KBC Family,
After driving some of the roads around the area, talking with Pastor Mike and Rob (elder board chair), and looking at the forecast for the next 24-hours, we’ve decided it’s best to cancel services tomorrow. It breaks my heart to do this; worshiping our Lord together with you all is the highlight of my week, every week. But given the present circumstances, I think this is for the best.
However, just because we are not going to be able to gather together tomorrow to worship doesn’t mean you cannot worship. Please take time to read Holy Scripture, spend time in prayer, and sing praises to our great God and Savior. He is worthy of our praise, even if we can’t gather to praise Him together.
Be safe, stay warm, and know you are dearly loved.